Every woman at any age wants to feel attractive and desirable. And the peculiarities of your body cause discomfort and self-doubt, which often leads to problems in everyday and sexual life. Today, intimate plastic (labioplasty) helps to correct this situation. There are many types of intimate zone corrections, but the main ones can be distinguished:
- plastic surgery of the labia minora and majora;
- restoration of the hymen or hymenoplasty;
- narrowing of the vagina or vaginoplasty;
Let's take a closer look at each of the types.
Plastic surgery of the labia minora
An operation to correct the labia minora allows you to eliminate aesthetic defects that negatively affect a woman's sex life. During the operation, you can change the shape or size of the external genitalia. Correction is carried out in the following cases:
- the labia minora are significantly enlarged and larger than the labia majora, protrude beyond them;
- if the labia are asymmetrical;
- with age-related changes, which are characterized by flabby and sagging skin of the labia.
Before starting the operation, the plastic surgeon makes a marking, taking into account the individual anatomical features of the patient. The operation is performed under anesthesia. After removing excess areas of skin tissue and mucous membranes, the surgeon applies cosmetic sutures, which allows you to get the most aesthetic result.
Labioplasty is performed on an outpatient basis and lasts about 40 minutes, after which the patient can be allowed to go home on the same day.
The rehabilitation period lasts about two weeks. During this time, you need to visit a doctor 2-3 times to control the healing of stitches, and also avoid sexual intercourse and physical activity.
Plastic surgery of the labia majora
An operation to correct the labia majora is prescribed in cases where their shape or size gives a woman physical discomfort. A gynecologist may recommend a woman to undergo labiaplasty if the labia majora are greatly enlarged, asymmetrical, drooping, or have a pathologically irregular shape. To prepare for the operation, you must:
- pass a general blood test, a general urine test, a biochemical blood test, blood clotting, blood for hepatitis, RW;
- take a smear for the presence of pathogenic microflora and consult with a gynecologist;
- get the opinion of the therapist and other doctors (if necessary);
- exclude sexual intercourse a day before the operation;
- 5 days before the procedure, stop taking medications that affect blood clotting.
Plastic surgery of the labia is carried out in a hospital and in the absence of complications, the patient can be allowed home 3-6 hours after the end of the procedure. For 2-3 days after the operation, it is necessary to stay in bed and avoid physical activity for 3-4 weeks.
An operation to restore virginity or hymenoplasty is performed by two methods: short-term and long-term. A woman can undergo intimate plastic surgery and restore her hymen for ethical, religious or other reasons.
In the long-term technique, the hymen is formed from the tissues of the vagina, three layers are distinguished, which are sewn together. The effect of such an operation is long-term - until the integrity is violated during sexual intercourse. Recovery after such a procedure takes about 7 days. During the rehabilitation period, the following should be excluded:
- sexual intercourse for several weeks;
- using tampons;
- physical exercise.
Vaginoplasty (narrowing of the vagina)
Surgery to narrow the walls of the vagina helps women to significantly improve the quality of intimate life, as well as prevent the development of pathologies such as prolapse of the uterus or urinary incontinence. The reasons for seeking a vaginoplasty procedure include the following:
- expansion of the lumen of the vagina after childbirth or due to hormonal disruptions;
- scarring in the perineal area;
- expansion of the walls of the vagina due to age-related changes;
- unaesthetic scars after episiotomy.
The vagina is corrected under general or spinal anesthesia. Lasts about an hour and a half. Depending on the characteristics of the vaginoplasty, it can be the anterior vaginal wall, the posterior vaginal wall, or a combination.
After the operation, the patient is allowed to walk and sit at the end of the first day. Within two months after plastic surgery of the vagina, sexual intercourse, active physical activity (exercises on the press) and visits to the sauna or bath should be excluded.
For an appointment, call Contacts7503 A1, MTS, Life. Online booking